Functional parity with Realtime minus delegates. Proof of concept.
- WSGI web frontend that uses Middleware for routing
- ClusterRoster API (not specific to any polling/push mechanism)
- HttpStream "gateway" middleware
- WebSocket "gateway" middleware
- Functional tests pass
- Performance tests exist
Some form of delegates for business logic. Ready for deploy.
- Utils to encourage JWT based auth
- Real business logic out of scope (this is public!)
- Unit tests exist
- Performance optimizations
- Sessions / "semi-reliable messaging"
- Node affinity
- Websocket multiplexing and publishing
- Delivery acknowledgement / "reliable messaging"
- HTTP long-polling