This is an App Engine app intended to run on your Google Apps domain that gives you SSO for Uservoice using the user accounts in your domain.
- Create an App Engine app for your domain: http://appengine.google.com/a/yourdomain
- Pick an unused name for your app and make sure to use your domain for auth
- Download the source code here and edit the app.yaml to use the application name you chose.
- Use the App Engine SDK to deploy
- Browse to http://yourappname.appspot.com and put in your Uservoice account name, API key, and domain. Hit save.
- Go to your Uservoice settings and under authentication options, select SSO and put in the URLs