PX4 Flight Core and PX4 Middleware
This repository contains the PX4 Flight Core, with the main applications located in the src/modules directory. It also contains the PX4 Drone Platform, which contains drivers and middleware to run drones.
- Official Website: http://px4.io
- License: BSD 3-clause (see LICENSE.md)
- Supported airframes (more experimental are supported):
- Fixed wing
- Binaries (always up-to-date from master):
- Mailing list: Google Groups
Please refer to the user documentation for flying drones with the PX4 flight stack.
Developer guide: http://px4.io/dev/
Testing guide: http://px4.io/dev/unit_tests
This repository contains code supporting these boards:
- AeroCore (v1 and v2)
- work in progress to support Trifle, DIY board.
Trifle Support Roadmap
- Port basic NuttX functionality to the Kinetis K20 SoC family.
- Integrate new board into PX4 build system.
- Get shell and demo apps running.
- Implement basic modules: CXX, driver abstraction.
- PWM, motor control.
- Port systemlib, enable uORB.
- High resolution timer
NSH usage documentation: http://px4.io/users/serial_connection