This is a web GUI for SmartOS systems, it talks over the CloudAPI, you'll need vmwebadm (https://github.com/project-fifo/vmwebadm) to run on your SmartOS.
It is pretty much alpha ware so don't expect to much!
This is long overdue - many thanks to:
- the folks from Joyent - for making this possible.
- #smartos - for answering tons of questions
- and especially Trenster - for good ideas and discussions, tons of testing, and lots of good PR
This reflects to so far implemented features not all possible ones.
- viewing details
- listing packages
- listing datasets
- creating users
- Adjusting CloudAPI Credentials (name, key, key_id)
- Home view: http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2869/76xkwhil_png.htm
- Admin view: http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2869/woghq83k_png.htm
- Account view: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2869/kv3neins_png.htm
- Create a smartOS64 zone.
- Grab the tarball from the download section.
- Extract the tarball to /fifo
- run: ```svcadm import /fifo/libs/wigge-*/priv/wiggle.xml
The following things are required:
- erlang r15(b01).
- build environment (gcc/make and freinds).
edit the standalone.config to reflect your CloudAPI Host.
Making the thing
./rebar get-deps make
then visit: http://your_host:8080/ you can log in with admin / admin.