This is Dana's standard library of components (also known as its central source tree).
What is this repository for?
- This is Dana's standard library; the code here will get shipped in each distribution.
How do I get set up?
- Download Dana and use this as your standard library.
- Every component in the standard library must work on every platform that Dana supports.
- Think carefully about contributions to ensure they are minimal and avoid duplication of functionality.
- Merge requests may include suggestions to remove or replace components with alternative APIs where appropriate.
Who do I talk to?
- The Dana development team, via the projectdana forums.