This is a website representing a webshop.
This is part of a demo for ÆTERNAM, it shows how a passenger can buy a train ticket while staying in control of their data in a "self-sovereign" way. A "Passenger Name Record" (PNR) is created and governed by XDI link contracts that allow different involved parties to view and update it in various ways.
- Maria, a train passenger: https://github.com/projectdanube/aeternam-xdi-maria
- Webshop: https://github.com/projectdanube/aeternam-xdi-webshop
- ÖBB, a railway operator: https://github.com/projectdanube/aeternam-xdi-oebb
- Deutsche Bahn, a railway operator: https://github.com/projectdanube/aeternam-xdi-db
- SNCF, a railway operator: https://github.com/projectdanube/aeternam-xdi-sncf
See the following wiki pages for more technical details:
- Components and Identifiers
- Maria's Personal Data
- Train Ticket
- Request for Personal Data
- Request for Storing Ticket
- Ticket Link Contract
- Ticket Update
How to build
First, you need to build the main XDI2 project.
After that, just run
mvn clean install jetty:run
Then the website is available at
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/xdi2