XDI2 is a general purpose XDI library for Java, supporting both a traditional client/server model and distributed peer-to-peer data exchange.
A sample deployment of XDI2 is available at http://xdi2.projectdanube.org.
- xdi2-core - Implementation of the XDI graph model and basic features [.jar]
- xdi2-messaging - Implementation of XDI messaging functionality [.jar]
- xdi2-client - An XDI client can send messages to an XDI server, including discovery [.jar]
- xdi2-transport - A transport (server) can receive XDI message and process them [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http - An HTTP transport (server) that exposes XDI endpoints at URIs [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-embedded - The HTTP transport (server) embedded in another application [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-standalone - The HTTP transport (server) as a standalone application [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-war - The HTTP transport (server) as a web application [.war]
- xdi2-webtools - A collection of web-based XDI tools for testing [.war]
mvn clean install
To build all components.
cd webtools mvn jetty:run
Then go to:
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/xdi2
To give you a quick start into XDI2, you may download a VirtualBox image with all the components, or watch a screencast.
- xdi2-connector-facebook - Facebook -> XDI Connector
- xdi2-connector-personal - Personal.com -> XDI Connector
- xdi2-connector-allfiled - Allfiled -> XDI Connector
- xdi2-connector-google-calendar - Google Calendar -> XDI Connector
See Testing for a description of unit tests, etc.