|Current snapshot: 0.7-SNAPSHOT||Stable release: 0.6||Next release: 0.7|
XDI2 (“XDI Two”) is a general-purpose, lightweight and modular Java implementation of XDI specifications.
- xdi2-core - Implementation of the XDI graph model and basic features [.jar]
- xdi2-messaging - Implementation of XDI messaging functionality [.jar]
- xdi2-client - An XDI client can send messages to an XDI server, including discovery [.jar]
- xdi2-transport - A transport (server) can receive XDI message and process them [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http - An HTTP transport (server) that exposes XDI endpoints at URIs [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-embedded - The HTTP transport (server) embedded in another application [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-standalone - The HTTP transport (server) as a standalone application [.jar]
- xdi2-transport-http-war - The HTTP transport (server) as a web application [.war]
- xdi2-webtools - A collection of web-based XDI tools for testing [.war]
How to build
mvn clean install
To build all components.
How to run the XDI web tools
cd webtools mvn jetty:run
Then go to:
|great-symbol-shift||great-symbol-shift||Merged per 946b5c8 on 4th Apr 2014 after snapshot-0.2-pre-symbol-shift.|
|link-contract-shift||link-contract-shift||Merged per 1c1ae72 on 30th May 2014 after snapshot-0.4-pre-link-contract-shift.|
|notation-shift||notation-shift||Merged per 2224dd1 on 5th Jul 2014 after snapshot-0.5-pre-notation-shift.|
|no-xri||no-xri||Merged per 7a1194b on 24th Aug 2014 after snapshot-0.7-pre-no-xri.|
|websocket||websocket||Merged per ead477a on 29th Jan 2015 after snapshot-0.7-pre-websocket.|
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/xdi2
Weekly Call: Thursdays at 2pm US Eastern Time
- XDI Graph Editor by Neustar: https://github.com/neustar/xdi-grapheditor.git
- REST Wrapper for XDI2 signature creation and validation: https://github.com/Meeco/rest-xdi
- XDI authentication for spring-security: https://github.com/andre-pt/xdi-springsecurity
See here for information about XDI2 plugins.
See here for a description of unit tests.