Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
A collection of web-based XDI tools for testing [.war]
- XDI Parser: Parses syntax components of XDI addresses and statements.
- XDI Validator: Validates XDI documents in different serialization formats.
- XDI Converter: Converts XDI documents between different serialization formats.
- XDI Messenger: Sends XDI messages to XDI endpoints and views results.
- XDI Local Messenger: Applies XDI messages to a local XDI graph and views results.
- XDI Signer: Signs and validates XDI (sub-)graphs.
- XDI Discoverer: Performs XDI discovery on identifiers such as cloud names, cloud numbers, and discovery keys.
- XDI Operator: Uses a cloud name and secret token to perform various common operations on an XDI endpoint.
A public deployment of the XDI2 web tools is available at https://server.xdi2.org/.
cd webtools mvn jetty:run
Then go to: