Eru load balance
ab test eru-agent debug pprof API
10K requests and 100 concurrency
Direct: 11904.49 requests / sec (by 24 core) Proxy: 8100 requests / sec (by 8 core config)
- Dynamically add/remove/update backend (by ngx_http_dyups_module, part of tengine).
- Use redis to store route table.
- Calcuate upstream status (total response, avg response time, response code count).
- Modify config.lua to set redis host and port.
- Install openresty with ngx_http_dyups_module.
- Copy and modify conf/dev.conf as you wish.
- Start and enjoy.
We will offer dockerfile ASAP.
- Show backends detail.
- Show upstream response detail by domain.
- Show domain list.
- Add analysis hosts.
http PUT :8080/analysis hosts:='["domain1", "domain2"]'
- Delete analysis host
http DELETE :8080/analysis host=domain
- Get analysis hosts