Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Check ZIP file integrity when saving projects
- Write license tags to
project.jsonin HTML5 export
levelin URL media type (opens in _BLANK)
- HTML5 export includes information about number of activities, media objects and size
- Updated Catalan translation
- Updated Java code formatting criteria
- New license chooser in JClic Author. Allows to choose between different Creative Commons models, or set it to "other" (to be detailed in
- JClic Author allows now to set custom icons for HTML export in three sizes:
- New fields in jclic files:
- JClic Author "refresh media" button will not act on elements where the original file does not exist.
- The maximum recording time in "record audio" media elements has been increased to 3' (180")
- Corrected an error found when parsing the new area and level descriptors.
- Corrected an error found in JClic Author blocking exit without saving changes.
- Java 7 required
- New fields in ".jclic" files (see xml/jclic.xsd):
meta-langs: Language codes for wich a "description" is available. In packages published on the ClicZone, descriptions are usually provided in English (en), Catalan (ca) and Spanish (es).
descriptions: Since now, there was an unique "description" field. Now there is a collection of descriptions in several languages.
thumb: Cover and thumbnail images, used to display the project in JClic libraries.
- JClic Author can now import files previously exported to ".scorm.zip".
- When opening a project, both in JClic player and author, meta-data is loaded from file "project.json" (if available).
- Export to HTML5 has been optimized, looking for files with same name but different content placed in different jclic.zip files on same folder.
- Re-organization of menus in JClic Author: now Export to HTML5 has been moved to File (from Tools)
- Reverted JS codebase to clic.xtec.cat
Improvements in JClic Author and JClic Reports:
- Add CORS headers in JClic Reports Server to allow direct communication with JClic.js objects running on browsers.
- A SCORM package can be created in HTML5 export. This kind of files will be used in the new version of the JClic module for Moodle.
Minor improvements over v0.3.1.0 in JClic Author:
animatedtag in media elements to facilitate the detection of animated GIFs in HTML5 export.
- JClic Author allows to set the code base for
jclic.min.jsin HTML5 export. Default path changed from
cdn.jsdelivr.netfor performance reasons. Thanks to jsDelivr for supporting our project!
- New option in JClicAuthor to export JClic projects to HTML5 using
- Correction of GitHub issue #5, related to URLs pointing to filenames containing whitespaces
- Added maxRecursion and maxFiles to FileSystem.exploreFiles to prevent hangs in large file systems
- Export to HTML5 generates also a "project.json" file suitable for activity repositories based on "JClic Repo" (see https://github.com/projectestac/jclic-repo)
- JClic needs now Java 1.6 or later
For updated Debian/Ubuntu packages see: https://launchpad.net/~jclic/+archive/ubuntu/master