Improvements in JClic Author and JClic Reports:
- Add CORS headers in JClic Reports Server to allow direct communication with JClic.js objects running on browsers.
- A SCORM package can be created in HTML5 export. This kind of files will be used in the new version of the JClic module for Moodle.
Minor improvements over v0.3.1.0 in JClic Author:
animatedtag in media elements to facilitate the detection of animated GIFs in HTML5 export.
- JClic Author allows to set the code base for
jclic.min.jsin HTML5 export. Default path changed from
cdn.jsdelivr.netfor performance reasons. Thanks to jsDelivr for supporting our project!
- New option in JClicAuthor to export JClic projects to HTML5 using
- Correction of GitHub issue #5, related to URLs pointing to filenames containing whitespaces
- Added maxRecursion and maxFiles to FileSystem.exploreFiles to prevent hangs in large file systems
- Export to HTML5 generates also a "project.json" file suitable for activity repositories based on "JClic Repo" (see https://github.com/projectestac/jclic-repo)
- JClic needs now Java 1.6 or later
For updated Debian/Ubuntu packages see: https://launchpad.net/~jclic/+archive/ubuntu/master