Releases · projectestac/jclic
- Check ZIP file integrity when saving projects
- Write license tags to
project.jsonin HTML5 export
levelin URL media type (opens in _BLANK)
- HTML5 export includes information about number of activities, media objects and size
- Updated Catalan translation
- Updated Java code formatting criteria
- New license chooser in JClic Author. Allows to choose between different Creative Commons models, or set it to "other" (to be detailed in
- JClic Author allows now to set custom icons for HTML export in three sizes:
- New fields in jclic files:
- JClic Author "refresh media" button will not act on elements where the original file does not exist.
- The maximum recording time in "record audio" media elements has been increased to 3' (180")
- Corrected an error found when parsing the new area and level descriptors.
- Corrected an error found in JClic Author blocking exit without saving changes.
- Java 7 required
- New fields in ".jclic" files (see xml/jclic.xsd):
meta-langs: Language codes for wich a "description" is available. In packages published on the ClicZone, descriptions are usually provided in English (en), Catalan (ca) and Spanish (es).
descriptions: Since now, there was an unique "description" field. Now there is a collection of descriptions in several languages.
thumb: Cover and thumbnail images, used to display the project in JClic libraries.
- JClic Author can now import files previously exported to ".scorm.zip".
- When opening a project, both in JClic player and author, meta-data is loaded from file "project.json" (if available).
- Export to HTML5 has been optimized, looking for files with same name but different content placed in different jclic.zip files on same folder.
- Re-organization of menus in JClic Author: now Export to HTML5 has been moved to File (from Tools)
Improvements in JClic Author and JClic Reports:
- Add CORS headers in JClic Reports Server to allow direct communication with JClic.js objects running on browsers.
- A SCORM package can be created in HTML5 export. This kind of files will be used in the new version of the JClic module for Moodle.