Social SDks v1.0
- How to setup the plugin on your website:
- Support requests and general discussions about the Social SDks plugin can be posted to the official support forum.
If your question is not directly related to the Social SDks plugin, you might have a better chance to get a reply by posting to Stack Overflow.
- Bugs and Feature requests can be reported using the issues tracker.
This is the main function of this plugin, with this you can easily load social like/share buttons to your page, and by calling renderSocialPlugins(), those buttons will automaticly load.
- It Allows you to choose what to use
If you are going to use only Facebook, or only Twitter and Google Plus, its a good ideia to turn only those on and leave the other off, your page is going load faster
The Social SDks plugin is supported by the following minimal versions:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari 4.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0+
- Opera 11.0+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
Released under the MIT license.