Augmented Reality Framework for iOS - Well optimized for all devices, even the older iPhones.
Getting Started Video Tutorial
What it provides
- An Augmented reality view out-of-the-box
- Customizable AR Overlays
(NEW) SIMPLE Example App
Demonstrates the use of the PRAugmentedReality Framework
- Basic data is generated at runtime
- 1 view: Augmented Reality
More complex Example App
Demonstrates the use of the PRAugmentedReality Framework with:
- Simple and efficient Data Storing for AR Objects using SQLite DB
- Custom Map Pin annotation
- Communication system with a Drupal module for simple creation of content on a site ** prar.prometsource.com Includes 20+ locations near the provided "Test Location" for testing.
PRAugmentedReality is compatible with iOS 5.0 or later.
Installation - Using Cocoapods
Put this line in your podfile:
Wiki - Getting Started Guide - Everything you need to use the framework out of the box.
Wiki - Expanding on it Guide - Tips on modifying the framework for your own use.
GitHub Pages - Info page for less techie viewers