This example illustrates how the Apache Royale application can be launched as a desktop application using Electron. This example was created with the instructions provided in the blog post How to create a Desktop Application with Royale and Electron.
- Download nightly build (either full or JS-only) of Apache Royale 0.9.6.
- Add the SDK in Moonshine using the following instructions.
How to build and launch example
- Open a console window to the main folder of the application (From Moonshine, you can right-click on project and select Copy Path).
- Run this command
npm install --save-dev electron.
- If the project is not open in Moonshine already, open the project by double clicking on
- In console window run command