ProUtils Plugin for CakePHP 2.1
The ProUtils plugin is a growing collection of useful components, behaviors, helpers, and libraries.
Note: This CakePHP plugin is designed to work with CakePHP 2.1, this requirement is dictated by the implementation of CakePHP 2.1's Events System. Most components should work with CakePHP 2.0 with little or no modifications. The plugin is not backwards compatiable with CakePHP 1.3 or 1.2 and never will be.
- CsvExport - adds the ability to export csv data from the model.
- CustomSluggable - dynamic slugs generated from multiple fieldsx
- EventDispatcher - adds CakeEvent dispatchers for all common Model callbacks.
- Revisionable - maintains a versioned copy of each record change in another table.
- CrudAppController - extends AppController, and provides abstract index,view,add,edit,delete methods similar to a scaffold enable controller
- CrudController - same as CrudAppController, but is meant to be extended by AppController.
- ProTemplateCompiler - Compile a document from a template and data array.
sudo git clone https://github.com/pronique/CakePHP-ProUtils app/Plugin/ProUtils //Enable plugin in app/Config/bootstrap.php CakePlugin::load('ProUtils');
- PHP version: PHP 5.3+
- CakePHP version: 2.1
Copyright 2011-2012, PRONIQUE Software
Licensed under The MIT License
Redistributions of files must retain the above copyright notice.
ProUtils is Open Source Software created and managed by PRONIQUE Software.