The 6th major release of prooph/event-store adds a lot of great new features like snapshot support, replay functionality and using stream iterators to be able to handle huge amount of events when loading streams.
Interface changes and removed classes cause some BC breaks. We recommend you to read documentation. Also new versions of the event store adapters are released. Make sure you require the newest version for your adapter of choice.
If you're using prooph event store together with prooph/event-sourcing just update prooph/event-sourcing to v4.0 and maybe align your repositories set up.
If you encounter any problems with upgrading to prooph/event-store v6.0 don't hesitate to contact us in the prooph chat. We are glad to support you.
- #116 Factories make use of interop-config
- #101, #138 AggregateTranslator contract
- #98 Implement event stream as an iterator
- #140 Clear identity map on commit.post
- #127 Use event store FQCN as service id