Propel is an open-source Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) for PHP5.
Propel has some nice features you should know about:
- It's a fast and easy way to manage your database;
- It provides command line tools for generating code (well documented with an IDE-friendly syntax);
- It's very flexible: you can simply extend Propel;
- It uses PDO (PHP Data Objects) so it allows you to use the RDBMS of your choice (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MSSQL are supported);
- Propel is an open-source project which is well documented.
Read the Propel documentation.
Propel is an open-source project released under the MIT license. See the
LICENSE file for more information.