Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Merge branch 3.11.x to master #7064
* Make reserve names map persistent * Add DescriptorInternal to map * Use get_msgdef_desc in encode_decode.c * Add persistent map for ce=>def and enum=>def * Replace get_ce_obj * Remove get_proto_obj * Remove obsolete fields from Descriptor and EnumDescriptor * Add cache for descriptor php values * Add cache for descriptors * Fix bug * Avoid add generated file again if it has been added * Fix the bug upb depends on null-ended str for look up. * Initialize generated pool impl * Turn down old generated pool * Add init entry flag protobuf.keep_descriptor_pool_after_request By default, it's off. Add protobuf.keep_descriptor_pool_after_request=1 to php.ini to enable it * Fix zts build
…libraries, so that VC runtime is not required." (#6914) This reverts commit 129a7c8. We are seeing the following error when building Python release artifacts in Windows: " error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MD_DynamicRelease' doesn't match value 'MT_StaticRelease' in descriptor.obj".
* Implement lazy loading of php class for proto messages * Fix php 7.1 * Fix encode * Fix memory leak * Fix enum descriptor
* Initialize wrapper message during parsing In case the internal value is default * Fix zts build
* Add a proto_lang_toolchain for javalite * fix toolchain. Swap javalite example to master repo
* Make c extension portable for php 7.4 * Fix conformance tests * Fix comments * Fix 32-bit * Update conformance failure list * Fix compiler warnings * Cleanup configure created by phpize The file created in php 7.4 is not recognizable by previous versions * Fix conformance tests for 64-bit php * Fix conformance test * Fix compile warning * Fix compile warnings
* Add scripts to test multirequest * chmod ug+x multirequest.sh * Add continuous test * Compile c extension * Class entry is obsolete in the second request 1) Needes to use class name in persistent map 2) Invalidate class entry stored in descriptor * Add new files to dist * Fix compile_extension * Cleanup outputs for phpize
All (the pull request submitter and all commit authors) CLAs are signed, but one or more commits were authored or co-authored by someone other than the pull request submitter.
We need to confirm that all authors are ok with their commits being contributed to this project. Please have them confirm that by leaving a comment that contains only
Note to project maintainer: There may be cases where the author cannot leave a comment, or the comment is not properly detected as consent. In those cases, you can manually confirm consent of the commit author(s), and set the