2014-10-20 version 2.6.1
- Added atomicops support for Solaris.
- Released memory allocated by InitializeDefaultRepeatedFields() and GetEmptyString(). Some memory sanitizers reported them as memory leaks.
- Updated DynamicMessage.setField() to handle repeated enum values correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused NullPointerException to be thrown when converting manually constructed FileDescriptorProto to FileDescriptor.
- Fixed WhichOneof() to work with de-serialized protobuf messages.
- Fixed a missing file problem of Python C++ implementation.