An overview of what the core Solhint team is looking to work on over the next few months.
As a caveat - this is a living doc, and will evolve as priorities grow and shift. The Solhint project will always be adapting to new use-cases and evolutions in the blockchain world - this roadmap is more of a "North Star" of what we're looking to work on than a strict timeline.
Please feel free to fill issues on this repository if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions.
So, what will that new chapter hold? We see a few major themes...
This is our next releases plan:
- 1.4.0 [released on Oct 10, 2018]
- Support prettier-solidity [#72]
- 2.0.0.beta.1 [released beta version on Jan 31, 2019]
- Switch from Blacklisting to Rulesets + Whitelisting [#73]
- Plugins support [#70]
- Support prettier-solidity as a plugin [#72]
- Separate core library from CLI app [#69]