Here you can find some code examples showing just how easy it is to integrate the Provable Service into your EOS smart-contracts! Thanks to our CDT 1.6.1 EOS API using Provable in your projects couldn't be more straightforward.
In C++ it is as simple as importing
oraclize/eos_api.hpp in your contract like so:
This provisions your contract with the
oraclize_query() function (and many others!), which makes it trivial to leverage our technology straight away.
This is a list of the features you will find amongst the examples, along with a reference to the relevant example:
- Sending simple URL Queries! #1 #2 #3
- Scheduling a query for a future date! #1 #2
- Sending calls recursively! #1
- Requesting Android authenticity proofs! #1
- Requesting IPFS storage for the authenticity proofs! #1
- Leveraging JSONPATH parsing helpers! #1
- Leveraging XPATH parsing helpers! #1
- Using the random datasouce! #1
- Using the computation datasouce! #1 #2
- Using the WolframAlpha datasource! #1
If you need any help working with the examples here, you can get timely support in the Provable Gitter channel.