Winchester is a cross-platform app framework which uses Endgame to allow users to play and review chess games. It is currently in beta.
- iMessage App support.
- History scroll: a clear and easy way to quickly move forward and backward through a game's moves.
- Both "two tap" and "drag-and-drop" move gestures.
- Captured pieces view.
- Legal move highlighting.
- Last move arrows.
- Board rotation.
- Piece icons, custom designed to avoid "white bias", easily identifiable at any viewing angle.
- Defended square highlighting.
- Vulnerable square highlighting.
- Checking arrows.
- The ability to choose classic games to view from a large database.
- Puzzle solving, a large selection varying both in difficulty and application.
- EPD editing.
- The Game Center support.