Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Slic3rPE-1.41.1+full-201810261144.dmg 14.3 MB
- Slic3rPE-1.41.1+linux64-full-201810261150.AppImage 18 MB
- Slic3rPE-1.41.1+linux64-full-201810261150.tar.bz2 15.4 MB
- Slic3rPE-1.41.1+win32-full-201810261148.zip 9.77 MB
- Slic3rPE-1.41.1+win64-full-201810261148.zip 11.5 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release contains the following fixes:
- Gyroid infill is now extruded with a normal flow, no more with a bridging flow #928, #1112, #1131. The bridging flow was over extruding heavily at low layer heights.
- Fixed some support regression issues introduced with 1.41.1-beta, exhibiting excessive #1309 or missing support interfaces #1306 #1344.
- Fixed possible race condition when saving config.ini by multiple simultaneously running instances of Slic3r.
This release contains the following adjustments:
- When enabling brim with the platter check box, the default brim width is now set to 5 mm (it used to be 10 mm).