Automotive Security Research
This repository contains reverse engineering results and resources for a few specific car models.
- Slides of my talk @ BSides Stuttgart 2019
- helpers: Contains two simple Python PoCs that demonstrate how to read CAN data and how to scan a CAN bus for UDS security access.
- keys: Contains ECU keys extracted from manufacturer software using IDA. You can guess the manufacturers by reading the file names.
- misc: You can find the partial CAN matrix of various cars and CAN protocol information in there
- model 6: Contains all data of a very specific car I gathered by reverse engineering. You can find code to set the displayed speed on the speedometer via the CAN bus there. Also, there are various CAN dumps and a wiring diagram which are useful for further analysis.
- model 8: Same as above but for a different model of the same manufacturer.
- paper.pdf: Redacted version of a car hacking paper someone wrote. German only, sorry <: