PS3 Media Server is a cross-platform DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server. Originally written to support the PlayStation 3, PS3 Media Server has been expanded to support a range of other media renderers, including smartphones, televisions, music players and more.
- Website: http://www.ps3mediaserver.org/
- Source code: https://github.com/ps3mediaserver/ps3mediaserver
- Issue tracker: https://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/issues/list
for major code contributions.
for documentation and contributions to the community.
- boblinds and snoots for the network test cases :)
- sarraken, bleuecinephile, bd.azerty, fabounnet for the support and feedback
- smo for the Jenkins server
CHANGELOG for more thanks.
PMS can be built using the following commands:
git clone git://github.com/ps3mediaserver/ps3mediaserver.git cd ps3mediaserver mvn com.savage7.maven.plugins:maven-external-dependency-plugin:resolve-external mvn com.savage7.maven.plugins:maven-external-dependency-plugin:install-external mvn package
See BUILD.md for more extensive documentation.
If you plan to commit source code, be sure to configure git to deal properly with cross platform line endings.
On Mac OS X and Linux:
git config --global core.autocrlf input
git config --global core.autocrlf true
For more information, see http://help.github.com/line-endings/
See BUILD.md for instructions on how to set up your local development environment.