freeCodeCamp Teacher Dashboard
Dashboard that enables teachers to track student progress on freeCodeCamp, a free, open-source learning platform with 400,000+ active monthly users
To start this application, please do the following:
- Fork and clone the repository.
- Run npm install.
- Run npm run dev.
- Go to the following in the browser: http://localhost:3000.
The technologies used in this app:
- Isomorphic Universal rendering
- Both client and server make calls to load data from separate API server
- React Router
- Babel for ES6 and ES7 magic
- Webpack for bundling
- Webpack Dev Middleware
- Webpack Hot Middleware
- Redux's futuristic Flux implementation
- React Router Redux Redux/React Router bindings.
- ESLint to maintain a consistent code style
- Multireducer to combine single reducers into one key-based reducer
- Style-loader, sass-loader and less-loader to allow import of stylesheets in plain css, sass and less,
- Webpack-isomorphic-tools to allow require() work for statics both on client and server
We are always looking for eager developers to help improve the teacher dashboard. If you would like to contribute by reporting bugs or adding new features, please feel free to create a pull request.
- Quincy Larson and Berkeley Martinez for their enormous support and feedback on this dashboard
- The teachers from across the world who provided valuable insight into what features to build for the dashboard to best help their students succeed