- Fix hashtable references so strict mode works when set in the psakeFile.
- #283 Fix path issue for msbuild is VS 2019. (via @jaymclain)
- #287 In
Execfunction, always rerun command in specified location (via @tiksn and @UberDoodles)
- Add support for loading in tasks contained in PowerShell modules
- #244 Update build success message to be more general: psake succeeded (via @rkeithhill)
- #249 Allow working with preloaded VSSetup module (via @havranek1024)
As part of this release we had 13 issues closed.
Remove legacy PowerShell v2 support. PSake now supports v3 and above.
As part of this release we had 6 issues closed.
- #149 Using ErrorAction Ignore in PSv3+
- #153 Invoke-psake with option to return documentation should return objects instead of formated string
- #147 Added an option '-notr' to disable output of time report.
- #143 Publish Psake on PowerShellGallery