Clone this wiki locally
FAQWelcome to the psake
- What is psake?
- How does psake work?
- Where can I get psake?
- What can I use psake for?
- What is the structure of a psake build script?
- How can I get help on how to use psake?
- How do I run psake?
- How can I debug my psake script?
- How can I use psake to build a VS.NET solution?
- How can I change the way psake prints out the name of each task?
- How can I pass parameters to my psake script?
- How can I override a property defined in my psake script?
- How can I conditionally run a task?
- How can I set a variable in one task and reference it in another?
- How can I access functions that are in other script files from within psake?
- How can I force the build to fail if a command-line program I run from a task fails?
- How can I ensure my build script keeps running even if one of my tasks throws an exception?
- Can I run a nested build?
- How can I log any errors from my build to a file?
- How can I integrate psake with Hudson?
- How can I integrate psake with Team City?
- How can I integrate psake with Cruise Control.NET?
- How can I set retry rules for a task?
- Who is using psake?