Scripts and extra to run cameras on the flight computer
To create a fresh picam image
- Get the raspbian image and put it on an SD card following their instructions
- Re-insert, mount and cd into the new root filesystem
- Run the following commands:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/psas/camera-automation/master/install.sh -O tmp/install.sh sudo sh tmp/install.sh [hostname [root_path]]
- You can specify a hostname above or picam1 will be installed by default.
- When "Done." unmount and remove the card from your imaging system.
- Plug SD card into Raspberry Pi. Make sure you have Internet connectivity for the first time it boots up so that packages can be updated.
- Boot the system and login with default raspbian credentials (pi/raspberry)
- Set a new password when prompted
- Enable Camera when raspi-config comes up (blue background). Don't reboot when exiting.
- Accept packages to be installed
- The picam will reboot one more time to complete filesystem expansion