What is this repository for?
- is R package for clustering quantitative variables
- provides estimation of number of clusters
- enables significant data dimension reduction
How do I get set up?
- Install varclust package using devtools package
Download the package as an archive and install it manually from R console
You might need to install package dependencies:
The pesel package can be installed using devtools package
- No additional configuration is needed
- Read vignette to get familiar with basic usage
Who do I talk to?
- If help provided in the package documentation does not solve your problem please contact Piotr.Sobczyk[at]pwr.edu.pl
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 602552.