See http://pstaender.github.io/neo4jmapper for Documentation and Examples
Try Neo4jMapper against a neo4j-demo-instance via a coffeesript-console
$ npm install neo4jmapper
$ npm test
Beware that a lot of nodes will be written and kept in your database, so avoid running any of these tests + examples on productive instances.
Neo4jMapper is available in modern Browsers (except the streaming feature), but still experimental.
npm run compress will generate a browser-compatible js file. Checkout the tests in the browser by running
npm run prepare and finally open the testfile
examples/browser/tests.html. To avoid
access-control-allow-origin situation ensure that there is no domain mismatch between html file and requested database.
- implement: index relationship
- implement: stream feature for browser-side-usage
- move from restful api to cypher queries if possible (to reduce api dependencies)
- complete documentation
- cleanup redundant tests
- dox (markdown and jsdoc flavoured) sourcecode documentation
- use parameter-values by default for all statement segments that are generated
- Neo4j v2
- Node 0.8 - 0.11 see Travis CI
- Chrome (v22+) and Safari (v7+)
© 2013 by Philipp Staender under the GNU General Public License
LICENSE file for further details.