A small RoR web app for Ruby/Ruby on Rails teachers. The app has the following features:
- Instructors can set up an assignment with three types: a ruby script (executable), a ruby sctipt (non executable), and a Ruby on Rail app archive (tgz).
- Students can submit their assignement.
- The output of ruby executables that are submitted will be displayed on its show page.
- Ruby on Rails app submitted can be deployed/stopped on its show page.
- Instructors can take attendance. :-) That's it!
How to use it
- Edit the seed data (db/seed.rb) for you class.
- Set up your database (config/database.yml).
- Rake db:migrate and rake db:seed.
- rails s
I originally created this a long time go (2010) for Rails 2 and I recently migrated it to Rails 3. So some parts may be still broken.