Minor Incident Reporting System
Installation and running locally
- Clone the [grumblebutton repository] (https://github.com/pszjmb1/grumblebutton "Grumblebutton repo")
- From the command line: cd grumblebutton
- From the command line: meteor
See Meteor documentation for deplying the site externally.
- Fork it
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my_markup)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am "Added Snarkdown")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_markup)
- Create an [Issue] with a link to your branch
- Enjoy a refreshing Diet cola and wait
Copyright (C) 2013 Horizon Digital Economy Research Institute
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.