Mantis Project Management
Copyright (C) 2011 Vincent Sels
Project Management is a plugin for the open source MantisBT tool (also check out its Github page). This plugin attempts to add basic project management features such as estimations, timetracking, project follow-up, and resource management to the existing bugtracking functionality.
Advanced time registration
- Allows different types of work like analysis, development and testing.
- Optionally supply an estimation to be set once. The remaining work todo is calculated.
- Optionally overrule the calculated amount of work to do. The difference with calculated amount of work is visualised.
- Displays a summary in the bug view details.
- Highly configurable: specify for which profiles time registration is enabled, which profiles can alter estimations, which sorts work are usable by which profiles,...
Time registration overviews
- Time registration worksheet:
- Displays recently visited issues, allows direct input of hours done.
- Displays recently registered hours done, by day, week and month.
- Time registration overview / billing:
- Limited to managers, an overview of all hours registered, the price per hour of the resource, and total costs.
- The ability to delete or change time registration entries (todo).
- Easily navigate to data for a specific project, category, user, type of work,...
- Displays summary reports per user.
- For each user, optionally specify the amount of hours per week and hourly cost, default type of work, (todo)...
- Show an MS project-like matrix of projects, tickets, versions, resources, work done and todo.
- Allow for easy redistribution of work among available resources.
- Get detailed overviews per resource - tickets solved, most overdue tickets,...
A lot of credit goes to Mantis plugin-guru jreese (http://noswap.com), whose plugins supplied a great source of examples and inspiration.