- herokyll 4 Unsupported. A framework for deploying Your statically generated website/blog (with hakyll or jekyll) to Heroku. Also an example of haskell app on Heroku.
- clay 3 A tool for creating webpages with layouts and text snippets. Clay is a lightweight CMS for websites with static content.
- netsnmp 3 A NetSNMP binding for Haskell
- sclent 3 A crawler, designed to find backlinks on a list of specified domains
- emacs.d 2 Emacs config files
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 5 total Oct 9, 2014 – Oct 9, 2015
Longest streak 1 day October 21 – October 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed