- herokyll 4 Unsupported. A framework for deploying Your statically generated website/blog (with hakyll or jekyll) to Heroku. Also an example of haskell app on Heroku.
- clay 3 A tool for creating webpages with layouts and text snippets. Clay is a lightweight CMS for websites with static content.
- sclent 3 A crawler, designed to find backlinks on a list of specified domains
- emacs.d 2 Emacs config files
- hasktags-emacs 2 An automated TAGS generator for emacs for easier traversal of haskell code
Contributions in the last year 10 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 1 day April 29 – April 29
Current streak 0 days Last contributed