Yii2 - StateMachine Demo
This project demonstrates the use of the Yii2 State Machine. To install the demo on your local machine you need to do the following.
- Clone the project in some folder
- Create a database with name
- run composer install
composer installto get the dependencies
- Install the database schema
./yii migrate && ./yii migrate --migrationPath='@vendor/ptheofan/yii2-statemachine/migrations/'
- Configure your webserver to point to the
<projectfolder>/webaccording to Yii2 documentation.
- Navigate to the project on your local and play around.
- Install graphviz (example for Ubuntu:
sudo apt-get install graphviz)
The yii2-statemachine package is available at https://packagist.org/packages/ptheofan/yii2-statemachine The sourcecode is available on github at https://github.com/ptheofan/yii2-statemachine
Work in progress
You can see the demo in action at https://yii2-statemachine.com