🖥 Chrome & Edge Extension: Aspect Ratio 21:9
Fit the screen properly in fullscreen mode on monitor with 21:9 aspect ratio. Work on Netflix, Youtube, PrimeVideo, VVVVID, etc...
🎁 Support: Donate
This project is free, open source and I try to provide excellent free support. Why donate? I work on this project several hours in my spare time and try to keep it up to date and working. THANK YOU!
📎 Menu 💡Features 👔Screenshot 🚀How to use ⌨️Shortcuts 🔨Developer mode 📚Documentation ❤️Contributing 🐛Known Bugs 🍻Community:
✔️] Easy to use
✔️] MIT License
✔️] Browser supported: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
✔️] Fix aspect ratio on 21:9 monitor (stretch / crop)
✔️] Customize Aspect ratio value (32:9 and 19:10 monitors)
✔️] Add custom domain and try fix size of player
✔️] ON / OFF buttons
✔️] Netflix ( ⚠️Only with Chrome #4)
✔️] Prime Video
✔️] Translations: 🇬🇧 🇮🇹 🇵🇱 🇪🇸
- Install extension from chrome store or edge store.
- Open popup (click on icon of this extension)
- Enable netflix
- Go to netflix and open video
- Bye bye side black bars!
You can set shortcuts on
chrome://extensions/shortcuts. No Default shortcuts available.
🔨 Developer Mode
- Download stable, beta or nightly and extract it.
npm run dev
- Install Google Chrome.
- Go to extension page.
- Enable developer mode (top/right corner).
- Load extension from folder.
- Go to netflix, open video, bye bye side black bars!
npm run docs
Thank you to all our backers!
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💰In the future, if the donations allow it, I would like to share some of the success with those who helped me the most. For me open source is share of code, share development knowledges and share donations!
- Code and Contributions have MIT License
- Images and logos have CC BY-NC 4.0 License (Freepik Premium License)
- Documentations and Translations have CC BY 4.0 License