Zulip plugin for Kanboard
Receive Kanboard notifications on Zulip.
You can configure Zulip notifications for a project or for each individual Kanboard user.
- Frédéric Guillot (for cloning the original Mattermost plugin)
- Peter Fejer
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.37
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
- Generate a new incoming webhook bot on Zulip (Settings > Your bots)
- Copy the bot name and API key
- Copy and paste the bot name and API key into Integrations > Zulip in your user profile
- Set the channel and subject name that should be used
- Enable Zulip notifications in your user profile or project settings
- Copy and paste the webhook url into Integrations > Zulip in the project settings
- Add the channel name (Optional)
- Enable Zulip notification in the project
Adding event filters
You might want to filter down the events that trigger a push. You use the optional filter entry for this. If no filter is added then every event will trigger a push notification. If you add one (or more) events then ONLY those events will trigger the notification.
To use them, add the filters separated with a comma for example: task.create,task.move.column
The following events can be added to the filter:
- task.move.column - Move a task to another column
- task.update - Task modification
- task.create - Task creation
- task.open - Reopen a task
- task.close - Closing a task
- task.assignee_change - Task assignee change
- task.move.swimlane - Move a task to another swimlane