IEU - Image Enhancing Utility
Uses net-vips library to merge splitted tiles after processing them with ESRGAN. Also supports alpha channels and various image formats: .dds (BC1-BC7), .tga etc.
Version 0.11.0 and forward doesn't requires files from ESRGAN repo as they are already included with IEU. You still need to install all python dependencies (pytorch and opencv-python).
Join Game Upscale discord for ESRGAN models, news and help! You can get support with IEU in #ieu channel.
List of features
- Split images into tiles before processing them with ESRGAN and merge them afterwards with as little visible seams as possible
- Detect currently available VRAM amount and auto set maximum tile dimensions depending on model upscale factor
- Separate alpha layers from images and process them with the same model as original, with another model or with ImageMagick resize filter
- Separate images into RGB channels
- Process seamless tiled textures while preserving seamlessness
- Ability to process images with multiple models at once with specific output mode (folder per image, folder per model)
- Ability to process images with multiple models one after another ("model chaining")
- Multiple overwrite modes
- Preview feature similiar to Topaz AI Gigapixel one
- UI for quick model interpolation
- Filter images for split/merge with various rules
- Preprocess images (resize, reduce noise)
- Postprocess images (resize, set black/white treshold)
- And more
- Windows x64
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
How to use
Please read wiki.