For your Public Contributions chart on GitHub.
How To Do This HACK
- Create a new GitHub user (Ex:
example-user). (I did this in a Chrome Ingognito browser so I didn't have to log out of my real user.)
- Create a repo for that user (Ex:
- Create an empty folder on your computer.
- Add dates.txt to that folder and modify with the dates you want to "draw" to your Public Contributions chart.
- Add dates.sh to that folder and change
- Open a terminal window and
cdto your folder (which now has
git initto initialize the Git repo.
./dates.sh. (You may need to run
chmod +x dates.shfirst depending on how you created the file.)
- Add the remote git origin. (Ex:
git remote add origin email@example.com:example-user/example-repo.git.)
- Visit your user page to see the chart. (Ex:
Made by Adam Schwartz