Please sign in to comment.
Adding a no/do follow policy on the whole blog. Admin can now chose b…
…etween nofollow and dofollow in the comments and comments author URL. For now this is a bit "raw" and may need some improvement: 1- allow admin to chose after how many comments a visitor is dofollowed, for example 3, but this would have an impact on performances: each time a comment is rendered, Typo would do a select count(*) based on the author email address. 2- improve comment moderation to have an email sent even though the comment was not published, or any other way to moderate comments. I need to think about it without breaking / recoding our state machine. Oh, and this indeed come with a bunch of tests that shows I haven't broken anything.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 135 additions and 6 deletions.
- +1 −0 app/models/blog.rb
- +8 −0 app/views/admin/settings/seo.html.erb
- +1 −1 app/views/comments/show.html.erb
- +2 −1 lib/transforms.rb
- +118 −0 spec/views/comments/html_sanitization_spec.rb
- +1 −0 test/fixtures/blogs.yml
- +1 −1 themes/dirtylicious/views/articles/_comment.html.erb
- +1 −1 themes/scribbish/views/articles/_comment.html.erb
- +1 −1 themes/true-blue-3/views/articles/_comment.html.erb
- +1 −1 themes/typographic/views/articles/_comment.html.erb