NotAnotherAnimeTheme is a highly customizable theme for Discord (with BetterDiscord) allowing for a revitalized and fresh take on the Discord UI. Every part of the theme is customizable, from the background image to the scroll bar colors. The user has full control over the default configuration. Preview pictures can be found here.
- Ensure Bandaged BetterDiscord is installed.
- Open one of the following variations of the theme in a new browser tab
- In the new tab, Right click > "Save As..." > save to the BetterDiscord Theme folder.
- Restart the Discord client either by right clicking the tray icon and clicking "Quit Discord" or by pressing Ctrl+R inside the client.
- Go to User Settings in Discord > Themes > Select
NotAnotherAnimeTheme vX.X by puckzxz#2080
Q: Where is the BetterDiscord Theme folder located?
- Usually it is installed in
%AppData%\BetterDiscord\themes, however for a custom installtion, the location can be found by going to User Settings in Discord > Themes > Open Theme Folder.
Q: I'm still not sure on how to install this
Q: How would I go about customizing the theme?
- The details on how to customize the theme are here.
Have you made something cool with NotAnotherAnimeTheme and feel like sharing it? Fork me and add it to the community folder! If you're not git savvy you can either open an issue or just PM it to me on discord and I'll add your theme!
A Discord server was made for issues, support, comments, recommendations, etc.
Any issues can be expressed by:
While the theme is Free and Open Source, it takes time to keep the theme up to date. If you enjoy the theme please consider supporting the Author to continue maintenance and development of it.
In the appearance settings make sure Dark is selected.
This theme is NOT minimal mode compatible.
- Thanks to V-X for creating and hosting the CDN that NotAnotherAnimeTheme uses
- Thanks to Qu4k3 for helping with countless issues