- Adds the ability to clear tags from a control.
- Repairs the backspace key functionality that was broken in version 126.96.36.199.
- Delete function now works globally and has been added to the documentation list.
- A new function (getTagByPkid) was added to obtain tag(s) by pkid.
- importTags and addTag functions now returns an array of the tags that were added.
- Users can now add tagIt to controls using a class selector.
- Keep the input textbox at the end of the input div.
- Pressing the delete key after the input box is empty will not cause an exception.
- The error style class is now applied to the correct control when there is an error.
- Changed the name of the tagIt scripts to remove the version. This will help with version control.
This release brought several bug fixes and enhancements to globally accessible functions.
See the documentation for all accessible functions and how to use them.