Pulp Container Plugin
pulp_container plugin extends pulpcore to support
hosting container images and container metadata, supporting
docker pull and
If you are just getting started, we recommend getting to know the :doc:`basic workflows<workflows/index>`.
- :ref:`Mirror <sync-workflow>` container image repositories hosted on Docker-hub, Google Container Registry, Quay.io, etc
- :ref:`Create Versioned Repositories <versioned-repo-created>` so every operation is a restorable snapshot
- :ref:`Download content on-demand <create-remote>` when requested by clients to reduce disk space
- :ref:`Perform docker/podman pull <host>` from a container distribution served by Pulp
- Curate container images by :ref:`whitelisting <create-remote>` what is mirrored from an external repository.
- Curate container images by creating repository versions with :ref:`a specific set <recursive-add>` of images.
- De-duplication of all saved content
How to use these docs
The documentation here should be considered the primary documentation for managing container related content. All relevent workflows are covered here, with references to some pulpcore supplemental docs. Users may also find pulpcore's conceptual docs useful.
This documentation falls into two main categories:
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 installation workflows/index restapi/index changes contributing