pulp_deb plugin extends the `pulpcore python package`_ with the ability to host deb packages within APT repositories.
This plugin is a part of the `Pulp Project`_, and assumes some familiarity with the `pulpcore documentation`_.
If you are just getting started with the plugin, read the high level :ref:`feature overview <feature_overview>` first. See :ref:`workflows <workflows>` for detailed usage examples. See the :ref:`REST API <rest_api>` documentation for an exhaustive feature reference.
The most important places relating to this project:
- The `Pulp Project`_ homepage.
- The `pulpcore documentation`_.
- The `pulp_deb issue tracker`_.
- The `pulp_deb source repository`_.
- The `pulp_deb python package`_.
- The `pulp-deb-client package`_ (contains API bindings for Python).
- The `pulp_deb_client Ruby Gem`_ (contains API bindings for Ruby).
Table of Contents
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 installation feature_overview workflows rest_api bindings plugin_maintenance contributing changes