The funcionality of this plugin has been migrated to the [PDT Extension group].
The old updatesite will still host this plugin until the PDT Extension Group Core Plugin is released in a stable version.
If you want to get the latest and greatest additions/bugfixes, please migrate your eclipse installation to use the PDT Extension Group Core Plugin (see http://p2-dev.pdt-extensions.org/ ).
To migrate your existing eclipse installation from this repository to the (beta) PDT Extension Core Plugin, you need to:
- Uninstall PDT-Extensions plugin from your existing eclipse instance.
- Restart eclipse
- Add http://p2-dev.pdt-extensions.org/ to your updatesites
- Install PDT Extensions 0.13.xxx from the pdt-extensions.org updatesite
If you had custom formatter settings, they can be migrated easily to the PDT Extension Core Plugin by going through the following steps:
- Export your existing formatter settings (PHP -> Code Style -> Formatter (PDT Tool) -> Export All) prior to uninstalling the old plugin
- Migrate your installation as described above
- Import the formatter settings into the new plugin