This release is full of community fixes and is long overdue! Sorry about the delay!
- This release is built with Go 1.7 and should work on macOS Sierra
- The primary fix is for a startup race condition against the time the app was used, causing it to shutdown right away.
- Added -V to show the version number and go build version.
- Remove using openssl to create the CA certificate
linkcommand to make
~/.puma-devsetup that much easier
- Add event tracking to help with debugging
- Improve error contextualization
Lot's of bugs squashed and features add!
- Add support for Linux
- Add support for
- Add static file support
- Start status API
- Use an LRU cache for certs to prevent memory explosion
- Fix websocket connections
- Fix a few bugs around waiting for app startup
- Fix perms of existing
Puma-dev now defaults to controlling the .dev domain rather than .pdev by popular demand. To use .pdev as to not conflict with pow, pass
-d pdev to
- Apps can now detect that
httpsin use using the
Rack::Request#ssl?uses that header internally so you're probably good already).
- We now match pow's subdomain apps support. Apps are now matched at the longest possible host, so linking an app to
login.funwill make it available as
- Fix bug where idle apps were not stopped.
- Compiled with Go 1.6.3 which should fix a OS X Sierra bug.
- Puma-dev now automatically starts up an HTTPS endpoint as well!
- Unix sockets are now used to communicate with the app rather than shared file descriptors
.powconfigis loaded as well
- Options passed to set the domains, directory, and timeout are now honored by
Now supports config files like
.powenv, and even
Also supports pow style proxies:
echo 9292 > ~/.puma-dev/awesome; curl awesome.pdev
- Apps can be purged my sending puma-dev SIGUSR1
pkill -USR1 puma-dev.
-installwill install puma-dev into the system to run in the background
tmp/restart.txtfile support to restart apps
- Use launchd to access port 80 rather than firewall rules
- Add uninstall support
Easy rack/rails development with Puma!
- Symlink apps to
- Access them as
- Automatic startup
- Automatic idle shutdown