Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Fix LaunchAgents directory permissions, bail if
-installis run with sudo (#244)
- Fix serving public/index.html as a static file (#234)
- add support for .pumaenv file (#251)
- Improve word choice (#243)
- Add proxy/HTTPS example for Rails and Webpack Dev Server (#242)
- use fsnotify over inotify, upgrade dependencies (#240)
- print & log port bind failures, dns-related test coverage, test improvements (#239)
- Linux CA certificate install instructions (#235)
.devdoesn't conflict with
puma-dev -Vexits with status 0 (not 1) (#230)
- Unwrap symlinks before passing to fsevents in watch_darwin (#232)
- Document missing development step (#94)
- add restart.txt instructions to README (#177)
- Specify that puma gem needs to be installed (#195)
- Document govendor (#133)
- Update vendored github.com/fsnotify/fsevents (#188)
- WIP: Add Travis and Fix the tests (#170)
- reorganize macOS/Linux sections of README, add make install (#209)
- Use consistent macOS naming in README (#220)
- Add release instructions for Homebrew to README.md (#221)
puma-dev linkshows proper app location with test coverage (#223)
- Travis CI: Go 1.13, previously 1.10 which didn't support modules (#227)
- allow travis-ci to build forks (#228)
- package launch renamed to only build on darwin (#225)
- Go Modules (#226)
- nip.io support (#229)
- tests exercising watch.go for restart.txt support (#230
- HTTP-level tests for puma-dev server via goroutine (#233)
This release changes the default domain to .test from .dev due to the long standing issue Chrome introduce.
This release is full of community fixes and is long overdue! Sorry about the delay!
- This release is built with Go 1.7 and should work on macOS Sierra
- The primary fix is for a startup race condition against the time the app was used, causing it to shutdown right away.
- Added -V to show the version number and go build version.
- Remove using openssl to create the CA certificate
linkcommand to make
~/.puma-devsetup that much easier
- Add event tracking to help with debugging
- Improve error contextualization
Lot's of bugs squashed and features add!
- Add support for Linux
- Add support for
- Add static file support
- Start status API
- Use an LRU cache for certs to prevent memory explosion
- Fix websocket connections
- Fix a few bugs around waiting for app startup
- Fix perms of existing
Puma-dev now defaults to controlling the .dev domain rather than .pdev by popular demand. To use .pdev as to not conflict with pow, pass
-d pdev to
- Apps can now detect that
httpsin use using the
Rack::Request#ssl?uses that header internally so you're probably good already).
- We now match pow's subdomain apps support. Apps are now matched at the longest possible host, so linking an app to
login.funwill make it available as
- Fix bug where idle apps were not stopped.
- Compiled with Go 1.6.3 which should fix a OS X Sierra bug.
- Puma-dev now automatically starts up an HTTPS endpoint as well!
- Unix sockets are now used to communicate with the app rather than shared file descriptors
.powconfigis loaded as well
- Options passed to set the domains, directory, and timeout are now honored by