Join GitHub today
This is documentation for the pump.io social server. Nowadays the wiki is mostly used for project policies, but there's a lot of old documentation floating around.
For up-to-date technical documentation, please see ReadTheDocs.
These are some "recipes" for doing interesting things with the server.
Some details for installing pump.io on different systems.
- Installation on Amazon EC2 (Ubuntu)
- Spam filter
- Rasperry Pi - Fewer details or More Details
FAQ + Other
- User Guide
- Who to follow, most shared, most liked... (informal stats)
- Some tips for a better experience using the Pump.io network by @jankusanagi
- Getting Started With Pump.io by Stephen Sekula
- If your pump.io server is identi.ca... (info about changes after identi.ca migrated from StatusNet to Pump.io)
- Users-by-language. A list of some users, grouped by their main language. You can add yourself to it, or ask to be added.
- Other documentation: Understanding pump.io by Evan Prodromou
- Talk in Spanish about pump.io @larjona: pump.ogg - mirror