Clone this wiki locally
This is documentation for the pump.io social server.
These are some "recipes" for doing interesting things with the server.
Some details for installing pump.io on different systems.
- Installation on Amazon EC2 (Ubuntu)
- Spam filter
- StartSSL Free Certificate
- Rasperry Pi - Fewer details or More Details
- Docker image by @smoe
FAQ + Other
- User Guide
- Who to follow, most shared, most liked... (informal stats)
- Some tips for a better experience using the Pump.io network by @jankusanagi
- Getting Started With Pump.io by Stephen Sekula
- If your pump.io server is identi.ca... (info about changes after identi.ca migrated from StatusNet to Pump.io)
- Users-by-language. A list of some users, grouped by their main language. You can add yourself to it, or ask to be added.
- Other documentation: Understanding pump.io by Evan Prodromou
- Talk in Spanish about pump.io @larjona: pump.ogg - mirror