Clone this wiki locally
These are some clients that may be useful to port to support pump.io.
- Adium. The free instant messaging application for Mac OS X. Connects to Twitter, AIM, MSN, Jabber, and more. Old versions used to connect to StatusNet.
- Spaz. Multi-platform Twitter and StatusNet client.
- Buzzbird. XUL-based desktop Twitter client.
- StatusNet Desktop. Appcelerator Titanium. Already kind-of supports the idea of Activity Streams.
- Hotot. Python app for Twitter and Identi.ca.
- Gwibber. Linux client developed in Python and GTK. Supports multiple networks, including StatusNet.
- StatusNet for iOS. Appcelerator Titanium.
- StatusNet for Android. Appcelerator Titanium.