Clone this wiki locally
These are some client applications and services that support pump.io.
See also: Libraries
- https://ofirehose.com/ - The pump network firehose
- https://pump2rss.com/ - Generates an RSS (Atom) feed of the activity stream
- https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/granada - Granada - Website, bookmarklet and button for publishing content from other places in pump.io ("Share in pump.io" thingy). Website in Spanish. Other deployments: http://granada.mamalibre.com.ar/
- https://wald.intevation.org/projects/pumpbridge/ - source code to connect pump.io to facebook and googleplus. * https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/ppump - Ppump: RSS Feed of the Firehose and public user directory. Live instance at https://www.inventati.org/ppump/
Dianara - a Qt desktop app
- MSwindows build of Dianara. Website in Spanish, for now.
Pumpa - another Qt client under development
- How to for building Pumpa on OS X.
- Pumpio-el - Pumpio client for Emacs
- spigot - Console client for rate-limited feed aggregation. Implemented in Python via pypump.
- PumpTweet - Find notes from your pump account, shorten them, make a URL to the original note, and post the short version as a tweet on Twitter. It can also be used for GNU Social (StatusNet).
- PumpMigrate - Move or sync contacts between pump.io accounts
- Choqok - KDE micro-blogging client
- GPump - A GTK+ Pump.io client.
- p - A pump.io version of the command line utility t.
- NavierStokes - Allows you to bridge between social network accounts.
- Manivela - command line client written in PHP. Documentation in Spanish. Source code in https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/manivela
- Impeller - ICS (4.0) or above - Google Play / Download APK
- PumpFM - a simple app that scrobbles the music listened on your Android phone to a pump.io instance (Link to binary .apk)
- Puma - Download APK
- AndStatus - Tree-like threaded conversations. Can work offline. Multiple pump.io, GNU Social and Twitter accounts.
- Social Monkeys - An intuitive iOS client to manage your pump.io social activity stream.