Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
These are some client applications and services that support pump.io.
See also: Libraries
- https://ofirehose.com/ - The pump network firehose
- https://pump2rss.com/ - Generates an RSS (Atom) feed of the activity stream
- https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/granada - Granada - Website, bookmarklet and button for publishing content from other places in pump.io ("Share in pump.io" thingy). Website in Spanish. Other deployments: http://granada.mamalibre.com.ar/
- https://wald.intevation.org/projects/pumpbridge/ - source code to connect pump.io to facebook and googleplus.
- https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/ppump - Ppump: RSS Feed of the Firehose and public user directory. Live instance at https://www.inventati.org/ppump/
Dianara - a Qt desktop app
- MSwindows build of Dianara. Website in Spanish, for now.
Pumpa - another Qt client under development
- How to for building Pumpa on OS X.
- Pumpio-el - Pumpio client for Emacs
- spigot - Console client for rate-limited feed aggregation. Implemented in Python via pypump.
- PumpTweet - Find notes from your pump account, shorten them, make a URL to the original note, and post the short version as a tweet on Twitter. It can also be used for GNU Social (StatusNet).
- PumpMigrate - Move or sync contacts between pump.io accounts
- Choqok - KDE micro-blogging client
- GPump - A GTK+ Pump.io client.
- p - A pump.io version of the command line utility t.
- NavierStokes - Allows you to bridge between social network accounts.
- Manivela - command line client written in PHP. Documentation in Spanish. Source code in https://gitlab.com/sotitrox/manivela
- Impeller - ICS (4.0) or above - Google Play / Download APK
- PumpFM - a simple app that scrobbles the music listened on your Android phone to a pump.io instance (Link to binary .apk)
- Puma - Download APK
- AndStatus - Tree-like threaded conversations. Can work offline. Multiple pump.io, GNU Social and Twitter accounts.
- Social Monkeys - An intuitive iOS client to manage your pump.io social activity stream.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.