An easy to use drag'n'drop framework for WPF.
Supporting .NET Framework 4.6.2+, .NET Core 3.1, .NET 5 and .NET 6 (on Windows)
- Works with MVVM : the logic for the drag and drop can be placed in a ViewModel. No code needs to be placed in code-behind, instead attached properties are used to bind to a drag handler/drop handler in a ViewModel.
- Works with multiple selections.
- Can drag data within the same control to re-order, or between (different) controls.
- Works with
DataGridand any other
- Can insert, move or copy an item into a collection of the same/another control (same item type).
- Can display Adorners to give the user visual feedback of the operation in progress.
- Can display a preview of the dragged item (the preview is always visible).
- Has sensible defaults so that you have to write less code for common operations.
Let's get started
- Building the
- How to...
- Releases and Release Notes
- Release History
- Strong naming
Copyright © Jan Karger, Steven Kirk and Contributors. All rights reserved.
GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop is provided as-is under the BSD 3-Clause License. For more information see LICENSE.
Want to say thanks?
This framework is free and can be used for free, open source and commercial applications. It's tested, used and contributed by many awesome people. So hit the magic
Become a sponsor and show your support to this open source project.
If you use
GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop as serious task, and you'd like to honor my work on it, please donate, I'll appreciate it.
Does your company use
GongSolutions.WPF.DragDrop? Ask your manager or marketing team if your company would be interested in supporting this project. Your company's logo can be shown on GitHub - who doesn't want a little extra exposure?